Shaneshit

A blog by and about an old punk rocker once known as the rock and roll bank robber who wrote for Flipside for numerous years. This blog seeks to update the medium but retain the message of the Shaneshit column from Flipside zine.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Graphics I like. Wish me luck in getting this blog looking nice, design ain't me strong point!

These three items all resonate within my wicked (or nowadays that'd be wiki'd) soul: The laboriously typed out "satanic" images - actually the whole horns thing is more Pan worship than biblical shit. Then there's the trademark stamp for the best H - before I die I'd love to see the real deal -- but people who actually love and indulge in the shit rarely get to see kilos - maybe I can be the exception to that rule. Last but not least is a Turkish book's flyleaf depicting an opium smoker. I know doing it via pipe - RIGHT - is probably one of the most euphoric experiences known to man - but I'd be happy to swallow pellets or from O tea and to give my lungs a rest! So throwing these up here is just my way of saying what is important to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home